- This event has passed.
Infraday U.S. Infrastructure Forum
May 16 @ 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Infraday U.S. Infrastructure Forum: Projects meet money, policy and innvovation is a powerful single day event uniting the leaders in the public and private sector infrastructure sector in talks around funding, developing and maintaining infrastructure projects in the U.S. Leaders from the top U.S. infrastructure projects being planned or under development in the U.S. will be in attendance to share their experiences with executives from the private sector.
Critical fixes need to be made to the U.S.’s ailing infrastructure including developing and rehabilitating roads, bridges, transit systems, ports and airports. The Forum will unite infrastructure leaders on critical solution based dialogue and discourse.
Who will attend?
* Government – public officials from transportation authorities
* Infrastructure project developers
* Infrastructure equity funds – oil and gas midstream, waste management, airports, integrated shipping, railroads, shipping & ports, trucking, engineering and construction and utilities sector
* Infrastructure development finance companies
* Advisory – financial, strategic and PPP services
* Institutional investors – infrastructure mega funds
Topics will include:
* Investing in infastructure as an asset class
* Renewable energy infrastructure project development
* A discussion on the “Buy America” approach to infrastructure development
* How to structure public funding and PPP to prevent waste and maximize value
* Energy infrastructure investments
* Infrastructure improvements in the Northeast Corridor
* Local government experiences – case study
* Maximizing value from infrastructure investment
* Implementing a well structured infrastructure program
* Infrastructure and digital technology – new innovations in the development and operation of infrastruture assets
* Transportation outlook – how will tax changes, trade and border policies affect the growth of the transportation sector